Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Artwork


enough for today...this is abadon the undead's lord .... not really nice drawing ...im too sleepy ..i fix it next time @_@

not clear enough -_- i used to draw with H pencil sorry ...this is gryphon cave btw

messiq cave

Greame forest ~~~~~~
this is forbidden forest artwork with the portal at the middle
not really clear image ... but it supposed to be an undead ....mmm what undead ?? warrior ?? soldier ?? well,whatever its called zzz

some additional character artworks from me :)
mmm... the old one is McJack and the younger one is Trall...
hope u guys like it .... o yaa, i didn't give colour on it because i don't know how to use tablet @_@








these things (3ppl) were supposed to be our 1st idea.. the mac1 mac2 n mac3.. but since we changed our idea.. i don't think it used anymore.. but i put it here.. so that our pdf file has a lot of pic
.. @,@





--"


aaaa...
I AM SO SORRY. I don't know what an orc is supposed to look like so I got some reference and drew from there. Looks more like comical fat grunt than anything. :/ Guys please give me tips on how to make the guy look scarier lol -_-

Update: So yeah, the bf told me I gave it girly eyes. Thank god for male feedback. I went and gave it another try.
I think I'll be up all night lol.

Here's a shifty looking orc shaman thrown in just for fun...


A mage. Sorry for crappy linework. Not used to the tablet yet and it's lagging for some reason. I think later on I'll do on paper and scan :) But let's have some pics to hand in lol.

This is how I imagine a dragon-bull hybrid o_o If you have other ideas pls tell :)


Petch the little boy, equipped with armor and shield.

Common undead. Thought it would be cool to give it a humanoid structure but with otherworldly features.


Thief. A bit cutesy. Sorry getting sleepy lol.

4 comments:

Tkun said...

whoa looks like shrek!

Jong Chan said...

lol shrek = orc

so.. thats fine hahah

looks nice :D

fandi winata said...

orc .....hehehe

Tata said...

orc-grandma... @,@